International Behavior Therapist Training
Integrated Applied Behavior Analysis
Studies have shown that ABA can improve language, communication skills, attention, focus, social skills, memory and academic levels and reduce problem behaviors. Applied behavior analysis has been studied for decades and has been called the gold standard for autism intervention. Various therapists, teachers, counselors and behavioral analysts have been using ABA to help children with autism and related developmental disorders since the 1960s. In addition to autism intervention, ABA can also be used for early childhood training and intervention, counseling, personal behavior improvement and human resource management
- Performing preference assessments
- Implementation of Reinforcement & Punishment
- Implementing Antecedent Modifications
- Implementing Token Economy
- Understanding differential reinforcements
- Understanding application of extinction
- Understanding task analysis & teaching self-care skills
Mr. Jenkin Chu
|Mr. Hin Ki Jenkin Chu, BCBA, IBA
Jenkin holds a master degree in ABA and a bachelor degree in Psychology. He has about 20 years of experience with people with Autism. Since 2002, he has volunteered in Louis Program Hong Kong, an NGO for Autism. In 2008, he studied abroad in Australia where he lives in a family of a children with ASD. In 2009, he started working with the family’s child by providing programs for the child including self-care, gross motor and play skills. In 2011, while he was studying occupational therapy, he started to provide programs to other Individuals with developmental disabilities and ASD by using ABA methods and teaching them different skills, such as ball games, music instruments, table tasks, sensory-based training in gross motor and fine motor. In 2016, He further strengthened himself by studying expressive art, coaching, projective counselling and other related courses. His board experience in working with people with Autism enable him to deal with all sort of challenging behaviors and is able to help every child to reach their full potential.
Jenkin also has conducting training with different NGOs including Hong Kong Nesbitt Centre, The ISF Academy (Hong Kong), The Society of Crime Prevention and Rehabilitation, and Macao Richmond Fellowship.
Language of Instruction
- 10 weeks
- On sale: HK$1680-
- Once finished this course, a email will be sent to your email address.
- If certificate is needed, please contact our staff, there will be a administrative cost of HKD$60-。
- Computer with Windows, Linux or Mac, or Smart Phones
- Student located in Mainland China may have trouble assessing the materials
How to purchase the course?
- 請在本頁右上方按 “ADD TO CART “ ，將課程放入購買車 (如要購買其他課程，可瀏覽其他頁面)
- 如要即時購買，請按本頁右上方 “VIEW CART” 或 按頁下方之購物袋圖案，系統會轉去購物車付款版面頁
- 檢視要購買的課程後，請按下方 “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
- 如果你是舊有客戶 (即曾經購買學會線上課程) 或先前已註冊本，請選擇 “LOGIN”
any of these payment methods is accpeted
2. FPS/ PayMe /Bank-in / Cheque
- FPS： Pay via FPS：8835217，Please kindly pay the tuition to Bank of China (HK), with the account name as MTCL or
- PayMe ： Please scan PayMe QR Code below, printscreen the receipt and send it to our administrators
- Bank-in： Our Bank of China (HK) account number is 012-890-1-038-682-
If you are using the payment methods mentioned above
- Printscreen and save your receipt, then email to email@example.com, along with your name, email address, and order no.
- Once received your email, we will process your application in 3 days
Cheque: Please write the cheque in our company name〝Hong Kong Society of Professional Training”, send it to Hong Kong society of professional training, 202-204A, Two HarbourFront, KLN, Hong Kong. At the back of your cheque, please also write down your name, contact number and order no.
Macau Payment methods – 按此 查看澳門國際銀行入數安排
- 銀行名稱：澳門國際銀行帳戶號碼 ： 11111- 201- 037 – 4帳戶名稱 (英文)： Meta-Vision Training Consultant Ltd帳戶名稱 (中文)：卓域培訓顧問有限公司存入幣值： 港幣(HK$) 即課程學費的港幣實數將屏幕截圖或入數存根，並提供你的姓名、聯絡電話 及 Order No，以傳真852-2125 7900 或 電子郵件（PDF檔）發回 firstname.lastname@example.org本會即可
Once purchase, the system will send you a confirmation email along with a order number.
- Once the payment is confirmed, the system will send a digital receipt to your email adddress
- If paper form receipt is needed, please contact our staff, local postal administration fee is HK$50.
7 days refund garuntee
- Kindly notify our staff if you would like to apply for a refund in the first 7 days of your initial purchase.
- For enquiry, please contact us on 852-31110264 or email@example.com